Meeting Rooms CapitaGreenBook a meeting room
ABOUT LEVEL 24, CAPITAGREEN
ABOUT LEVEL 24, CAPITAGREEN
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- CapitaGreen is strategically located within the vibrant business area of Singapore
- The area around CapitaGreen is paved with unique restaurants and merchants, emerging as a popular hangout among Singaporeans for its laid-back vibe and great location
- Lau Pa Sat, a true Singapore landmark, built in the 19th century has long been converted into a hawker centre serving up popular local dishes
- Walking distance Chinatown and Marina Bay
- Unbeatable Coworking space: Hot Desks and Dedicated Desks from SGD $350/month. Virtual Offices also available from SGD $150 /month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Singapore
- This could be your address
Singapore Changi Airport: 25 minutes to the International Airport by taxi.
MRT: Less than 5 minutes walk from Raffles Place and Telok Ayer station.
Bus station: Less than 5 minutes walk from multiple bus stops.
Taxi:Located outside the building's lobby.
CapitaGreen is strategically located within the vibrant business area of Singapore. The area around CapitaGreen is paved with unique restaurants and merchants, emerging as a popular hangout among Singaporeans for its laid-back vibe and great location.
Right behind CapitaGreen sits Lau Pa Sat, a true Singapore landmark, built in the 19th century, has long dominated the local landscape with its striking presence. It was was gazetted as a national monument in 1973 for its unique design. The market’s distinctive octagonal shape and ornamental columns were first conceived by British architect George Coleman. He also designed many of colonial Singapore’s prominent buildings that are still standing today, such as Old Parliament House. The market has long been converted into a hawker centre serving up popular local dishes. So, sip an ice-cold beer and enjoy a plate of "Char Kway Teow" as you indulge in the elegant old-world charm of Lau Pa Sat.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Lau Pa Sat Food Centre
- Marina Bay Area
- Chinatown Area
- Westin Hotel
- Fullerton Hotel
- Singapore Post Office
- SGX Trading Centre
- Boat Quay
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.