Your address: Suntec Tower Three
8 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore, 038988
Level 42, Suntec Tower Three
Packages to help with your Company Registration
SGD100 / Month
SGD220 / Month
Virtual Office Package
ABOUT LEVEL 42, SUNTEC TOWER THREE
ABOUT LEVEL 42, SUNTEC TOWER THREE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- Suntec is one of Singapore’s largest malls with an exciting shopping destination nestled in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay precinct
- Suntec City offers a unique one-stop shopping with more than 380 retail establishments across three levels
- Home to The Fountain of Wealth, an icon of Singapore that embodies vibrancy in bringing people together for the celebration of wealth and good health
- Direct views of Formula One GP Track and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
- Unbeatable Coworking space: Hot Desks and Dedicated Desks from SGD350/month. Virtual Offices also available from SGD100/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Singapore
- This could be your address
Suntec Singapore is one of Singapore’s largest malls with an exciting shopping destination nestled in the heart of the bustling Marina Bay precinct and the World’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre, located at the heart of Asia's most integrated meetings, conventions and exhibitions hub.
The mall is flanked by 2 Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations, the Esplanade and Promenade MRT stations. Suntec City offers a unique one-stop shopping with more than 380 retail establishments across three levels and a basement; dining options with over 100 Food & Beverage outlets located within the mall and the charming Sky Garden offering alfresco style.
It is also home to The Fountain of Wealth, an icon of Singapore that embodies vibrancy in bringing people together for the celebration of wealth and good health.
Only 20 minutes from Changi International Airport, it is conveniently located in the Central Business District and just minutes from the city's entertainment and cultural attractions; offering direct access to array of business hotels with over 5,200 guestrooms, 6 museums, the Singapore Flyer, direct views of Formula One GP Track and Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Marina Bay Area
- F1 Race track
- Esplanade Theatres
- Millenia Walk
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Mandarin Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Hotel
- Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation
- DBS Bank
- United Overseas Bank
- Hongkong Shanghai Bank Corporation
- Popular bars, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.